$15 Per Day or $30 DONATION for entire 3day weekend.
Donations go toward expenses.
- FREE CAMPING included with admission and encouraged.
- You can come early and set up camp thursday night on the fourth
- FREE – Children 12yo and under
- FREE parking – Please car pool where possible.
- Please help us out by bringing $5s & $10s
LOCATION AND INFO
Johnny Mac’s American Grill
Tel# 610 847 1286
9755 Easton Road
Kintnersville, PA 18930
The fest is located in Upper Bucks County PA.
Where Rts 611 and 32 meet along the Delaware River in Kintnersville, PA
Out of Philadelphia: Take Rt 611 (Broad St) North
Out of Easton: Take Rt 611 South
You can get to Rt 611 by intersecting roads of
Rt22, I 78 and I276(East-west PA Turnpike)
THE OWNER IS REALLY HOOKING US UP WITH THE USE OF HIS PROPERTY. HE’LL BE PROVIDING HOTDOGS AND HAMBURGERS AND DRINKS AT A REASONABLE COST OUT THE BACK OF THE RESTAURANT. FOR A COMPLETE SIT DOWN MEAL OR ICE CREAM YOU CAN USE THE MAIN RESTAURANT.
FOOD and BEVERAGE are available at the Fest.
Only Outside food allowed are those folks who are camping and staying over night in the main grounds.
We encourage fest goers to support Johnny Macs American Grill with food sales,
since with out Johnnys support there would be no fest…
Only Alcoholic Beverage allowed is BEER in Cans ONLY.
No hard liquor… Dont need people losing their minds, but we encourage people to have a good time.
Beer good… liquor bad… gets people to drunk too fast.
- Water in plastic bottles ok.
- But will also be available at the Fest.
- No Glass – dont need broken glass littering the grass fields where folks and children are going barefoot and playing.
- Coolers for BEER/Water/Soda are cool but will be inspected for hard liquor before being allowed in, into the camping/festival area. Otherwise it must return to the car.
Local noise ordinance is set at 10pm so no more performances after this time.
We ask that you respect the noise curfew.
Community Bonfire after 10pm.
**No Fireworks** at this time.
If this changes, we will announce it.
The owner asks that no one be permitted to leave the grounds intoxicated.
Vehicles leaving the grounds are subject to Homeland Security and possible TSA pat-down,
no just kidding, but seriously,
DON’T DRIVE DRUNK.
This is a family oriented event so there is zero tolerance for belligerence.
To help keep people from losing control we ask you to not bring hard liquor or psychedelics on the festival grounds.